Modern business in the UK can't run without virtual data rooms. It is a country with strict online business laws, where you need to follow certain rules when conducting mergers and acquisitions and due diligence in a virtual format. VDRs provide companies in the UK with all the tools and capabilities they need to protect themselves from possible threats and prove their innocence in case of a mistake. Below we've highlighted the top VDR providers popular in the UK.
iDeals VDR Review
The iDeals virtual data room is one of the most convenient and secure options, as the program offers advanced technology, impeccable customer service, and flexible usage options. iDeals can be useful for virtually any industry and offers all the tools you need for M&A deals and due diligence. iDeals has been in existence since 2008 and has managed to become a leading VDR company known worldwide. The platform has several top international security certifications (HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR) and offers such security features as:
- 8-level permission settings based on roles
- Fence view
- Two-factor authentication
- Remote clearing
- 256-bit encryption and more
Managing your iDeals data room is easy; it won't take you more than 15 minutes to set up the space.
Intralinks VDR Review
Intralinks is boldly trustworthy because it's a VDR solution proven over time. It is a secure option for various large and serious transactions. The developers constantly update the system and make the program safer and easier, helping organizations save precious time and money during mergers and acquisitions, investment processes, due diligence, etc.
The program's main feature is a pre-configured workspace, which means you can get to work immediately after purchase. In addition, Intralinks automates many work processes with the help of AI, which saves you a lot of effort.
Merrill Datasite VDR Overview
Merrill Datasite is also one of the long-standing data room providers UK that offers customers a solution for almost any situation. One wrong decision during a complex transaction can derail it and put your entire business at risk. Datasite offers expert guidance designed to optimize IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and more. Main features:
- Optical character recognition – will easily find the file you need
- Analytics – activity statistics, predictive results, and automatic reports
- Granted permissions – allow access to data at any level
- Data editing with AI – simplifies deal preparation and saves time
- Centralized storage – VDR supports all types of documents and allows you to store and manage all data in one place
- Query file connectivity – facilitates the drag-and-drop due diligence process
- Controllable data -change access permissions at any time; you are always in control
- Data browsing from the comfort of your room -no wasted time and effort switching between programs with document review tools and built-in Excel
- Providing analytical data – the program offers automatic reports on all activities within VDRs
- Two-factor authentication
- Data encryption
- Strict authentication protocol
- Deployment of data on private cloud servers
Dealroom VDR Overview
Dealroom is a young but robust and feature-rich VDR provider focused on M&A deals, allowing you to support a transaction through its entire lifecycle. The main features are:
Security features include:
Imprima VDR overview
Imprima is a unique artificial intelligence-based VDR platform. The program optimizes complex transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, IPOs, fundraisers, real estate transactions, and more. The program automates processes such as indexing, translation, review, editing, and compliance so that companies can perform their duties more efficiently. Imprima complies with ISO 27001 and GDPR security standards and provides all the features you need to protect your privacy.